Chinese Mix Vegetable Making Tips
Full preparation time
For how many people this Chinese Mix Vegetable Making is enough?
Ingredients|Chinese Mix Vegetable Making Tips
1. chicken boneless 250 grams
2. salt to taste
3. 1/2 tablespoons pepper
4. 1/2 tablespoons white pepper
5. tablespoons soy sauce Chinese salt 2 tbsp
6. vinegar 2 tablespoons
7. carrots 250 grams
8. capsicum 250 grams
9. cauliflower 250 grams
10. potatoes 1/2 kg
11. green chillies 2 tbsp
12. garlic 3 cloves
13. ginger 1/2 teaspoon
14. 1/2 cup oil
Preparation recipe for Chinese Mix Vegetable
- First, add a little salt, garlic, ginger and water to the chicken and boil it so that the water dries up as soon as the chicken is melted.
- Then heat oil in another pan and fry it on low heat.
3. Cut all the vegetables lengthwise
4. Carrots and potatoes are hard, so boil them and soften them a little, then fry them with all the Chinese Mix Vegetable Making Tips.
5. Meanwhile, add salt, Chinese salt, soy sauce, black and white pepper and vinegar. Finally, add the fried chicken and put it on the tail for a while.
6. This dish is just as easy to make, just as delicious to eat.