Do you know you can make best broccoli flavoured cheese soup recipe with just 1 minute pressure cooker time? This soup can be your classic food combo. Initially, it has a creamy, cheesy texture. You will be amazed at how quickly The Best Broccoli Cheese Sou Recipe is made. Some may call it the dream of soup.
You Must Also Read THE BEST PRESSURE COOKER RICE PUDDING Recipes
The instant pot is of the most popular brands of electric pressure cookers. They are immensely easy to use.
To create Pressure Cooker best Broccoli cheese Soup recipe the one pot will be ideal. Due to its small vegetable pieces, this soup is a quick make. In around 30 minutes, you can have your dinner ready.
Best Broccoli Cheese Soup Customization|THE BEST BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP recipe
This soup is easy to make, and you can adjust according to your taste. If you don’t like veggies in your mouth, you can blend them.
If you love spicy food, you may add some red chilli flakes to spice up the game. Like most of the soups, if you allow it to leave for a few hours, the flavours get blended. You may cook it a day before and reheat before serving and enjoy The Best Broccoli Cheese Sou Recipe.
Importance of soups in winters
Winters and soup go a long way. They are your cosy partners for long cold, snowy evenings. Perks include easy preparation, comfort, and heaviness. Have a party and need something ready?
This can be your partner. Soups are usually filled with vegetables and enriched in nutrients. A piece of more prominent news is how it is perfect for weight loss and keeping you healthy.
Due to the high number of fibres, it can fill your stomach quickly. Further consuming soup decreases your rate of calorie consumption. Some soups are also recommended due to medical reasons. This can be your way out of slimming.
Can I make the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe for a party in large servings?
This recipe is devoid of meat, so its an excellent option for low budget food. It’s great for serving to large audiences. If doubling, you can add half chicken broth after pressure cooking to decrease the time of cooking.
Can you freeze this soup?
Yes! This can be frozen quickly. According to some opinions, keeping items with dairy products can sometimes affect their texture. The vegetables may not remain so crispy. It depends on how you like your soup.
Side choices with best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe:The Best Broccoli Cheese Sou Recipe
Bread can be a great combo. You may also serve with breadsticks. For children, you can experiment with crackers or grilled cheese sandwiches.
If you are on a carb-free diet, soups and salad can be an excellent combo for maximizing your veggies.
Best Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe:
Serving size: 6 servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 840mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 15g
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 1 minute
ADDITIONAL TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 16 minutes
- Two tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- Two cans (14.5 fluid ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups bite-size broccoli flowers
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or according to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup of cold water
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups half and half
INSTRUCTIONS:The Best Broccoli Cheese Sou Recipe
- Select Sauté on the pressure cooker to preheat the pressure cooking pot. When hot, add the butter and onion. Sauté for about 3 minutes until soft and juicy.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute more. Stir in the chicken broth, broccoli, carrots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and apply 1 minute cook time.
- When the cooking time ends, turn off the pressure cooker. Use a quick pressure release. When the valve drops, carefully remove the lid.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Select Sauté and add the slurry to the pot, constantly stirring until the soup comes to a boil and thickens.
- Turn off the pressure cooker. Gradually stir in the half-and-half. Add the Cheddar a little at a time, stirring until it melts. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.