Rice pudding is a finger-licking and easy dessert recipe. You can make The Best Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding Recipes, best creamy, old fashioned rice pudding with less time. Instant pot will make this easy for you. Presenting you the best rice pudding recipe in a pressure cooker.These recipes are our highly recommended recipe for all our visitors.
What type of rice to use in rice pudding? THE BEST PRESSURE COOKER RICE PUDDING Recipes
The tried and tested rice used for making rice pudding are:
- Japanese short-grain (i.e., sushi rice)
- Regular long grain
All of these equally make a delicious pudding. It would be hard to decide which one creates THE BEST PRESSURE COOKER (INSTANT POT) RICE PUDDING Recipe.
Is rice pudding the right combination for your health?
Enjoying rice in a creamy, sweet pudding may be the best way to utilize it to make the best pressure recipe.
If looking according to calorie count, this may serve better in comparison to other high sugar contents. It includes calcium, iron, and protein. As a dessert, rice pudding is an excellent option.
A basic recipe composed of whole milk, rice, sugar, cinnamon. Vanilla essence, salt, and preservatives contain about 150 calories per ½-cup serving.
The best pressure cooker You need… Click here to check on AMAZON
If looking at nutritious information ½-cup serving contains 4 grams of protein. It also has 3.5 grams of fat (2 grams which are saturated), 27 grams of carbohydrate. Increasingly, 1 gram of fibre.
However, Rice pudding has 14 grams of sugar per cup, but also 150 milligrams of calcium and 0.4 milligrams of iron.
If you want to make your rice pudding healthier, no worries. Brown rice can be used. Also, brown rice is available in glutinous versions.
In a comparison between white rice, brown rice offers slightly more fibre, vitamins, and minerals. It also including vitamins B1 and B6. To add-in, it also has phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, and selenium.
How to make the best rice pudding recipe? THE BEST PRESSURE COOKER RICE PUDDING Recipes
An instant pot is the most used brand of electric pressure cookers. To add-in, they are simple to use and perfect for giving life to this recipe.
I have tried various recipes for the famous best rice pudding recipe, but this nails it. It is faster, easier to use, including all others.
Using Arborio rice may create a creamier rice pudding without additional cream. Presenting a very versatile recipe.
You may use this to make any rice without significant changes. If you are using brown rice, adjust cooking time accordingly.
Generally, people like to eat pudding hot, so remove the pot from the pressure cooker.
Let pudding cool naturally uncovered for around 20 minutes. It will reach the perfect temperature and consistency. You can serve hot or cold according to taste. Omit raisins if you wish.
Refrigerating pudding overnight makes it a little thicker. Just stir in cold milk and achieve the desired consistency. If you are a fan of rice puddings, then this recipe is a must-try.
Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-qt. You must visit…
Best rice pudding recipe time:
Serving: 8 people
COOK TIME3 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME17 minutes
TOTAL TIME20 minutes
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk, divided into 2
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Two eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- In pressure cooking pot, combine rice, water, and salt. Place the lid in place and lock it. Select High Pressure and enable 3 minutes of cook time.
- After hearing beep sound, turn off the pressure cooker and let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, release any remaining pressure via quick pressure release.
- Add 1 1/2 cups milk and sugar to rice in pressure cooking pot while stirring to combine ingredients.
- In a small-sized mixing bowl, whisk eggs with remaining 1/2 cup milk and vanilla essence. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer into the pressure cooking pot.
- Select sauté and cook, continually stirring until the mixture starts to boil. Turn off the pressure cooker. Remove pot from the pressure cooker. Stir in raisins.
- Pudding will thicken as it cools. Serve the dish warm or pour into serving dishes and chill.
- It can also be topped with whipped cream and an additional sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg, according to taste.
The rice tends to continue absorbing liquid as it cools.
Add additional milk or cream until your desired consistency is achieved.
*For a richer, creamier rice pudding, you can also use half heavy cream while cooking.
Do You Need a Pressure Cooker Best for Your Kitchen? Click Here to buy from AMAZON
Cooker best guide is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.